Updates/Text Graphics

 We are figuring some stuff out


So my last post left off with having to film some scenes with Josh again. I am proud to say that we have established when that will be happening. I know, I know, you were expecting us to have already taken care of the filming, but I would still say this is progress. I am getting a little worried about the timing of it all but once we finally finish the filming process, I will feel much better. Anyways, we are getting together Thursday night and will film three scenes again. Jenna was not available this day but due to spring break next week, we had to make a decision. Ultimately, it is too hard to find a day and time where EVERYONE is available, so Jenna won't be in the scenes we are redoing. This isn't a big blow because she was only in one and it's an easy fix to take her out. I'm glad we got this figured out so that next week we can begin editing both trailers. We also decided that we will be using iMovie to edit as it is easier for both me and Abby to work with. I have experience with Premiere Pro from TV Production in freshman year and using it in Media AS in sophomore, but using iMovie would probably be better in the long run.

Text Graphics

You may not remember but in our storyboard for trailer 2, Abby and I included the use of text graphics. I came up with this idea so that this trailer provides more context to the film rather than how the first one is set up with more plot lines and footage. Sooo I made some of the graphics we will be using!



So these are just the text graphics I will be using for the second trailer. This will also go with the title card at the end of the trailer. I also did some research on trailer components (which I might do a separate post on) and realized we do have to include credits. There are many parts of trailers that I honestly forgot about and we have to add them later on. But for now, this is what we're working with. As you can see, the font is also the same as the first social media post. 

Social Media


I wanted to add this to the post to show the most recent post on our Instagram. I was at my friend's house and noticed this camera which was perfect for this post!! 

Okay that's it! I'll be back later this week to talk about the final day of filming and possible trailer components.








Comments