Color

 This is going to be a shorter post than usual


I have taken a few days to reflect on the table of contents and I decided I am going to keep all of the elements the way they are...sort of. The one thing that had been bothering me was the coloring of the background.
This color is just a simple white but slightly darker. Or #E1E4E7 on Canva. I really like this color because you can see the text better but I think the "contents" might need an outline.









I changed the outline offset from 50 to 68 which made the "contents" easier to see than before. So this is the first color concept. 
The second color concept was made by using the dropper tool to take a color from the cover photo and making it the background. In more technical terms, it's #ACA6A6 on Canva. This one matches the cover more but now that I am thinking about it, I would want to keep the same page color for both the table of contents and the spread. For this reason, I am going to stick with the white color (at least for now).



That's it for today! My next post will be about starting the bulk of the magazine!!!

Comments