Starting the CCR

 One part down, one to go


    I am 99% done with my film opening (!!!). I say 99% because I still have to go in and make sure there are no issues and clean up the ones that I find. Besides the simple fixing, I have finished that part of the portfolio. So.... CCR time!

    With the CCR, sitting in front of the computer and talking is not as option. For one, that would be incredibly boring. Two, why would I want to do that? So instead I want to create a video similar to something Vogue has done. They make videos called "73 Questions With..." Where they chose a someone well-known to interview. It is not a normal interview, however. The person being questioned is doing daily things; walking around their house or going to the grocery store. For my Creative Critical Reflection, I want to do something similar, making me the "well-known" person.

    Here is an example of a video Vogue posted on YouTube featuring Dan Levy, a famous actor.


 In this video, Levy can be seen walking around his home, almost as if he is giving the interviewer a tour. For my CCR, I was thinking of doing this or including me in a public place, like Publix. Adele did this in her "73 Questions" video. I like the idea of taking what Vogue did and putting my own spin on it.


 What am I doing right now?

    I am starting to write the script for the CCR. As of now, all I have is the introduction. By introduction I mean the conversational and welcoming the interviewer type of things. Answering the 4 questions should not be difficult considering I already finished the film opening, but it may take me some time to configure my answers the way I want.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to copy Vogue, but instead, I am using it as inspiration and putting my own spin on it.





Comments