Shooting Process

Losing speed in the process


 Since I started filming last week, that gave me the leverage I needed for this week. I have had an extremely busy 7 days. They have been riddled with flag football games, practices, homework, and studying for multiple tests. Because of this, I have to continue filming much later in the week than I had intended to. As I am writing this it is Friday and I have made plans between Josh and I to film on Sunday. My goal is to get 75% of the filming done this weekend. 

Text conversation between Josh and I trying to figure out when to begin our filming process

    Despite having some minor setbacks, I am determined to get the vast majority of the recording of the film opening completed by Monday. I have another busy week ahead of me: two games, two practices, and at least 2 tests. Sounds familiar right? Almost the exact same as this week and I know what that looks like. At this rate, I am going to have to film all of the footage only on weekends. That is if I do not get it done in the next two days, which is very possible. 

    Following this weekend, even if I do not finish filming, I will begin to edit the opening. Having all of my footage be taken out of school proves difficult; I can't film while in class. Because of this, I will use my valuable time to edit and work my way around editing softwares. Adobe Premiere Pro is what I will end up using, but I do not have the most experience with it. YouTube will be my friend in this case. 

    So.... we will see where this road takes me and hopefully I can make some leeway on this project soon.

Comments