Moving Forward

 Spring Break coming to an end


    As you all know, it is currently Spring Break and I could not be happier. I knew going into this week that I would have limited time to work on the portfolio, but that I needed to make some progress. And I can't believe I am saying this, but I am almost finished with the opening!! We will begin working on the CCR when we go back to school, so it is great that I have made so much progress with the opening. I do not know exactly what the CCR is, but I have opened up more time to work on it. I am typing this on Friday, March 23. The entire portfolio is due in 12 days. I am feeling good about how I managed my time. 

    Just like my previous "Moving Forward" posts, I will include a screenshot of my calendar for the upcoming weeks. 




    As you can see, these next 2 weeks are not as hectic as the previous ones. This allows me to have more time to work on the CCR and project as a whole. The screenshots of my calendar do not include when I will be working on the portfolio, just what else I will be doing. I will work around these events in order to get the project done. When we go back to school, I will begin the CCR, so stay tuned!!

Comments