Group Meeting


 Connecting with a group

    Today was an interesting day. Today was the first time we came together as a group to talk about our portfolio projects. We were split into groups of roughly 6 people to reflect and gain ideas on what we can do to improve our projects. At first, I did not think I would have any questions for the group based on what I could change for the opening, but this changed once I heard the other group members' evaluations. 

    I began my part of the discussion by describing the plot of my opening. While describing this, the other members were interested in my idea and offered ideas of support. I had a few questions for them relating to the first part of the opening and the credit scenes. They all agreed that I had a good idea and I should cut the opening scene down to less shots. Going into the group meeting, I knew I would have to decrease the amount of shots included in the first part because of how much time it was taking. 


    Taking the constructive criticism will benefit me for the future of this project. I am moving towards the editing process of the portfolio and will take what my group members told me to improve the film opening.


Comments