Starting Portfolio Project

 Saturday, February 12, 2022

Here we go...

At first glance, this project seems like a monster. Coming up with something new and from scratch is not my forte. But I am hoping this blog will allow me to jot down my ideas and everything that surrounds this project. 

There are so many questions running through my brain. What should the film opening be about? What would the genre be? What message do I want the opening to convey? Once these questions are answered, a weight will be lifted from my shoulders. But not for long, as this is just the beginning. 

I have never worked on a project that spans more than a couple weeks, and definitely not almost two months. This will be an experience for me that will allow me to become more creative. It will also prepare me for projects I could be presented with in the future. The plan for the film opening is to come up with an idea, plan out the story, film, and put everything together. Along the way will be this blog. It will be my way of communicating my ideas to more than just me. 

Comments